This Page Is Out of Date
It appears that your browser settings are preventing this page from loading the latest version. You may be seeing
old information or you may run into errors because of this. Your system time settings can also cause this issue. Please check that your system time is correct.
Tell Me More
Avery, Teach and Co.
Niskayuna, NY 12309
Regardless of the situation, planned or unexpected, the emotional strains of handling an estate can be overwhelming enough, but coupled with the physical effort and time required for a relocation, selling or dispersing of a life long collection personal effect and the sheer thought of this monumental undertaking can be paralyzing. Avery, Teach and Co., offers a professional support system to provide a less stressful transition, we take care of all the details of a relocation or estate sale so you can take care of yourself and your family. From sorting through years of memories, packing and moving or shipping treasures, estate liquidation, coordinating movers and real estate agents, Avery, Teach and Co's compassionate and experienced professionals can be involved as much or as little as you like. We’ll serve as your family’s advocate, ensuring your best interests are kept in mind throughout the process. Just some of the many important aspects that we support are:
- Locating, organizing and sorting all personal belongings
- Taking inventory, photographing, and appraising items for sale
- Determine the most profitable method to sell items: in home estate sale, online auctions, online stores, antique dealers, resellers, private collectors, private auctions, etc.
- We advertise for sales and/or auctions
- Manage the day(s) of the sale
- Take follow-up inventory
- Donate items with no resale value to charity on your behalf (you may get a tax deduction)
- Clean out and prepare the home for sale, including arranging for painting and repairs to ensure the home is ready for next steps
- Bonded and Insured to ensure your sale and service is covered at all times
We meet with each client, we will provide a clear and concise information as to our capabilities. We will provide a contract that is throughly explained and completely understood. We will provide a timeline and project plan for all activities and we will ensure a detailed invoice with full accountability for all items sold and services rendered. We realize that doing a good job is not enough, we believe in providing the same service we would want for our own family and that comes first--so if your not satisfied, neither are we.
We are available to assist with the many aspects that can be challenging and our support staff is available at (518) 930-1337 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to let the company know how they're doing? Feel free to leave feedback!