Rustic Salvage is a full-service estate sale business able to provide complete handling of your estate sale needs from beginning to end. As the proprietors of this business, we can tell you we are totally committed to our clients and through our knowledge, dedication, and expertise, we are committed to serving our clients in an exceptional way. We are devoted to keeping up with an ever-changing estate sale market on the local, regional, and national levels.
We take great pride in our ability to understand and respect our client's emotions as they prepare to liquidate their belongings and family treasures. We go above and beyond to provide a professional and profitable experience for our clients while providing an enjoyable shopping experience for our many loyal customers.
We are professional personal property appraisers and offer appraisal services individualized to meet our client's needs whether it be one item, a collection, or an entire household.
We initially meet with our clients or their representatives, providing a free consultation to answer questions regarding the process involved in liquidating the contents of the estate or perhaps downsizing a household. At the time of the consultation, our fees are negotiated with our clients and are based on a percentage of gross sales or a fee-for-service for a property appraisal.
We are always willing to answer any questions a prospective client or representative may have. Please feel free to contact us to set up a free consultation regarding the liquidation or appraisal of your treasures.
Christopher & Nicole James
Estate Sales by Rustic Salvage
How to get started
- We will meet with you to discuss the best options, timing, and opportunity for your needs.
- We will then go over our contract to make sure you understand everything before you sign the contract.
- We will then research and set prices for your estate items.
- We will sort, organize and prepare the home for sale including tables, racks, or anything necessary to set up and display your items.
- We will advertise and promote your sale on the internet and on social media.
- We will work the days of the sale to ensure maximum profit for your items.
- We provide detailed reports and invoices of what sold and for how much and give you options for any remaining items or services you might need. (This might include clean of the house or consignment of the remaining items)
- We can offer additional services such as
- House Clean Out After Sale
- Consignment of the remaining items-
- Free Consultations
- No Advertising Fees
- No Hidden Fees
- Family Owned And Operated
- Organize, Research, And Display Items
- We Supply Shelving, Tables, Table Cloths
-Detailed Inventory List On Every Sale.
- Professional Appraisal team