White Raven Estate Sales LLC is a licensed & insured locally owned business. We are long time residents of the Coos Bay & North Bend Oregon area.
We are a professional service specializing in on-site/in home estate sales or the confidential purchase and sale of estates and personal property. With over 10 years of experience we have conducted sales for attorneys, banks, trusts, personal representatives and families just like yours. We have professional staff and several on-call experts as needed for research.
If you have an entire home or estate with furniture, artwork, jewelry, collectibles, antiques and regular household items, we are able to sell everything quickly and professionally. We are also able to sell larger items such as vehicles and tractors, if it is legal, we can sell it.
Between our Facebook page and email lists we have over 3,000 customers that we notify of our sales. We don't pre-sell anything to help create customer excitement for your sale. We also accept Debit & Credit Cards to help maximize sales.
After an initial consultation, we will determine if an onsite estate sale is your best option. For on-site sales, our team sets up the home like a store. We organize, price, display/merchandise and advertise for an fun & enjoyable shopping experience. Sales last from one to three days, depending on the size of the estate.
Our On-Site Estate Sale services includes
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 2204.
- Free initial consultation
- Arrange a suitable date for the sale
- Research current market value on items
- Organize and price all merchandise
- No pre-sales to create customer excitement for the days of the sale
- Professional photographs of the sale
- Advertise the sale
- Assist with a charity donation after the sale
- Leave the home broom clean after the sale
- Issue a check within 5 days after the sale
- If needed refer you to local Real Estate agents to assist in the sale of the home
If an On-Site In-Home Estate Sale is not feasible because of location, quality of items, or timing we are sometimes able to purchase the contents the estate outright.