With over 30 years combined experience buying and selling antiques and collectibles, Rose City Estate Sales is a family owned and operated business serving the Portland Metro area, it's surrounding neighbors, and all of Oregon.
We understand this can be a highly emotional and difficult time for our clients, which is why we focus on clear and honest communication, integrity, compassion, and making the experience as stress-free and easy as possible.
We offer free consultations where we explain the process, answer all questions, and help determine if an estate sale is appropriate for your needs.
Our services are wide ranging and include:
- Organize and separate items to be sold
- Stage and prepare the property for a successful, clean and safe sale
- Evaluate and price items
- Advertise with photographs and descriptions of what is to be sold
- Provide security
- Place large street signs
- Employ a knowledgeable and friendly staff
- Provide display cases for smaller items
- Run a professional public sale
- Recycle and dispose of garbage
- Donate remaining items to charity
- Destruction of sensitive personal documents
- Leave the property broom swept and clean
Our rates are competitive with no hidden fees. We work entirely on commission with no upfront or out-of-pocket expenses to our clients. We also provide an itemized description of the sale and payment to our clients within a week of the sale ending.
Whether you are a family looking to downsize, and estate executor, a realtor needing a property cleaned, an attorney representing a trust, or just curious about the process, give us a call so we can answer your questions and schedule a free consultation.