This Page Is Out of Date
It appears that your browser settings are preventing this page from loading the latest version. You may be seeing
old information or you may run into errors because of this. Your system time settings can also cause this issue. Please check that your system time is correct.
Tell Me More
Attic Estates & Appraisals
Redmond, OR 97756
Attic Estates and Appraisals
Tracy Towry, Owner/Manager
Member of Certified Appraisers Guild of America
Antiques & Collectibles National Association
Serving All Of Oregon For 30 Years
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 371.
Attic Estates and Appraisals is a family-owned business dedicated to making your estate or moving sale a pleasant and profitable experience. From our 30 years of experience, we know that dealing with estates and family members downsizing can be a stressful and difficult time.Having a professional with experience in this field can maximize profits while relieving family burdens. Also having a certified appraiser and someone familiar with current market values reduces the number of unsold items and leftovers while maximizing profits.
To keep abreast of current market values and the ever-changing antique and collectibles market, Tracy personally attends several large antique and collectible shows each years.
- Honest, caring service
- Flexible and considerate of individual needs and circumstances
- Professional display and organization on-site
- Internet and newspaper promotions
- Internet marketing for rare and unusual items assuring maximum profit
- Extensive reference library available covering all categories of antiques and collectibles assuring proper and accurate evaluation for our customers
- Customer E-Mail File maintained and continually updated with email notices preceding each sale we do
- Free inital consultation
- References available
- Tracy, we are grateful for not only your sales expertise, but also for
your tenacity, cleanup assistance, ongoing communications, and
integrity, We'll be happy to offer our recommendations to potential
clients in the future. Suzanne Gillespie
- When my father died unexpectedly this spring at age 86, it was the last thing I expected. I was in a state of shock. Then I realized I had a houseful of memories and furniture to deal with and I live in Michigan while my Dad's Estate is in Oregon. I was very lucky to find professional help in my time of need. I was able to sift through my memories and keep what was precious to me, and then turn over the bulk of the house to a kind and capable professional, who took care of everything else. It was a big relief to have things done properly and respectfully. Lani Wright, Michigan
Our Upcoming Sales
Attic Estates & Appraisals
Last modified 16 Hours ago. 42 Pictures Total.
Prineville, OR 97754
9/28 9am to 4pm (Fri)
9/29 9am to 4pm (Sat)
Want to let the company know how they're doing? Feel free to leave feedback!