Downsizing/Moving? Remodeling/Updating? Loved one pass away?
Is your attic/storage full? Collectibles collecting dust?
WE CAN HELP!
We specialize in Estate Sales, Consignments, and On-Line Auctions.
Our Team has over 60 years of experience with estate sales, online auctions, antiques/furniture sales, a furniture design degree and an interior design degree.
We definitely have you covered!
One item to an entire household!
Sweet Tea Interiors, Inc.
Casi Adkins 423-544-2464
Or visit sweettea.now.site
See What a Few of Our Sweet Tea Interiors’ Clients have to say:
1. “We were building/downsizing and changing our style completely. Sweet Tea sold all our furnishings! Their team worked around our moving schedule and made the process so simple. They were friendly, professional, and caring.” Tracy Thompson, Council Fire
2. “Very professional and wonderful company to work with. They followed through with everything they said they would throughout the entire process. I highly recommend their team to handle your estate sale needs.” Martha Clark, Council Fire
3. “I have used & recommended Sweet Tea on several occasions for estate sales and staging. Very professional from beginning to end. Their staging abilities are second to none. They think outside the box for a great look.” Carol Burns, Signal Mountain
4. “Sweet Tea did an amazing job staging our home. It sold very quickly. Then they sold all the contents for us. They were extremely helpful and easy to work with.” Jane Griffith, Valleybrook
5. “After my mother passed away, we listed her home, and had it under contract. We needed to sell the contents within a timeframe. Sweet Tea worked our sale into their schedule, sold her items, and cleared her home out completely. Their team was professional, caring, and pleasant to work with.” Joan F, Signal Mountain.
6. “We were building a new home and changing our entire décor. Sweet Tea sold all the furniture and accessories in a timely and professional manner. They were a pleasure to work with during such a stressful time!” Jackie Copeland, Council Fire
7. "When we decided to downsize from the home where we raised our children, Sweet Tea was the very first call. While basically selling our entire home was incredibly overwhelming, Casi, Beth, and their entire crew organized the chaos of a well-loved home. No item too small or unimportant...and the sale was a massive success. More importantly, they recognized that we were not just selling things but also selling memories and were always ready with a smile and a hug." Jody and Ken Jackson, The Enclave
8. "I recently redecorated my home. Sweet Tea picked up my old pieces, sold them at one of their sales, and sent me a check. So simple! I highly recommend these ladies." Serena Desai, Council Fire
9. “Sweet Tea is simply the best. After my dad passed away, they were kind, courteous, and very helpful in running his estate sale. Could not have done it without them. They made the process so easy and took all the work off me. The house was spotless after the sale. I highly recommend them!” Allison Cromie
Please give us an opportunity to meet with you!
Thank you and talk with you soon,