Annie’s Estate Sales, LLC – Serving the DFW Metroplex and surrounding areas – Our family has lived in the Arlington area since 1936!
*we are insured
Don’t worry—we can help!
Locally owned and operated by Annie Glasgow, Annie’s Estate Sales is a family business. Annie’s Estate Sales has been in the Antique/Vintage furniture and collectible business for over 35 years and knows the value of your fine furniture and collectibles. We have the experience, expertise and enthusiasm to conduct your sale from start to finish. We offer consultations at no cost to help you decide if an estate sale is right for you. Our goal is to maximize your estate sale profits, and to give your family individual attention to ensure the best possible presentation of your personal property. We do not take any more sales than we can personally manage and conduct ourselves, and are "hands on". I love what I do and my goal is to maximize your profit margin. So that you might better understand what is involved in our estate sale business, we have outlined some of our services below:
· Two-day conducted estate sale.
· Three & four day sales conducted for larger estates.
· Furnish receipts to each buyer for items priced and sold over $100, all sale workers, signs and supplies.
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 347.
· Organizing & displaying household contents for sale.
· Providing display tables & locking cases for valuables.
· Researching, inspecting & evaluating each item in the estate for sale.
· Pricing items
· Professional interior signage: directional, informational & safety.
· Advertising & promotion of the sale including newspaper ads, website posting with photos & professional outdoor signage.
· Obtaining proper permits
· Staffing the sale with qualified, uniformed staff members. Providing complimentary security when needed
· Our friendly & knowledgeable staff answer technical questions, test electronics & electrical devices.
· We can put staff members into a house to watch your items.
· Our staff "works" the floor encouraging sales.
· Using a silent bid system to encourage the sale of higher priced or slow moving items.
· Providing bags & wrapping paper for purchases.
· Payment made within 4 days of end of sale.
· No cash upfront. Commission comes out of proceeds.
Have questions? Call Annie at 817-683-6668, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask a question or schedule a free, no-obligation on-site consultation. We will gladly meet with you at the estate location, briefly evaluate the estate and give you a proposal outlining what Annie’s Estate Sales can do for you—no pressure, no stress.
What is the next step? Once you choose Annie’s Estate Sales for your sale, we will work together to schedule the dates for preparation and actual sale. We do everything from start to finish. Even when a sale requires additional staff, Annie and her staff will personally be involved in every aspect of the sale. We do not schedule more sales than we can personally manage ourselves.
Whether you search for fine antiques, quality home furnishings, collectibles or household miscellany, we look forward to seeing you atone of our sales! Treat yourself to a unique shopping experience.
Now on FACEBOOK!
*Annie's Estate Sales carries $1,000,000 in liability insurance