This Page Is Out of Date
It appears that your browser settings are preventing this page from loading the latest version. You may be seeing
old information or you may run into errors because of this. Your system time settings can also cause this issue. Please check that your system time is correct.
Tell Me More
Lone Star Estate Sales
Arlington, TX 76016
LONE STAR ESTATE SALES
Over the last eight years our company has been dedicated to deliver the very best service possible and to exceed the clients expectations.
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 1/17/2019 (177-58-2:02:23 PM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (226-54).
- Assess inventory.
- Review with the client the time needed to prepare and conduct sale, usually two to three weeks, depending on the size of the inventory.
- Research and arrange appraisal for special items.
- Prepare, stage and price inventory.
- Arrange for all marketing of the estate sale through newspapers, websites etc.
- Conduct sale.
- Estate statement and proceeds will be ready for each client within five business days after the completion of the estate sale.
The best compliment we can receive from you as a client is referring us to one of your friends or loved ones. That is how our company was built.
For a free consultation contact:
Want to let the company know how they're doing? Feel free to leave feedback!