Servicing Highland Park, Preston Hollow, Lakewood & Lake Highland's Finest Estates with Sales and Appraisals for over 30 Years
Emeric will personally answer your call between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m., Central Standard Time.
Emeric DeGaul Estate Broker is an expert estate broker of antiquities, fine art, furnishings, books, silver, fine jewelry and other collectibles.
THE ON PREMISES ESTATE SALE
For a sale from your home, it is best that you, the Estate, facilitate two important preconditions:
1. The removal of items that are not for sale from the premises
2. No person inhabits the premises.
3. Staging and Merchandising: Your sale items will be organized and displayed showing themselves in their best manner.
4. Pricing: Without reserve or reservation, Emeric establishes a price for your sale items, and will subsequently bargain on your behalf.
5. Advertising: Emeric will pay for and provide the following; Internet ads, newspaper ads; signage, and the use of his extensive private client list.
6. Staffing and Supplies: Emeric pays for and provides the estate sale crew and any office supplies needed.
7. Accounting and Money: Emeric is contracted to account for and to collect money for all sale items, from any and all parties, without exception.
8. Unsold Items: (They tend to be the least desirable items.) A completely empty, “broom clean” home is possible. A haul-off service fee would apply. Otherwise, unsold items remain on the premises.
9. Final Settlement: No more than ten days. Usually Emeric provides the final accounting and net proceeds in 3-4 days after sale conclusion date.
Please come see us on Day 1. Feels like 13 great items.