ESTATE SALES BY RIVERZEDGE
McAllen, Harlingen, Brownsville, and the Rio Grande Valley, Texas
Riverzedge Estate Sales provides estate sale services and liquidations. In addition, we conduct moving sales and down-sizing sales. Our estate sale services area includes the entire Rio Grande Valley (RGV), from Rio Grande City to McAllen, Harlingen, Brownsville and South Padre Island.
In fact, we are one of the foremost estate sale services in the RGV.
Estate sales are our forte, for many reasons!
First, we have an outstanding team. Riverzedge RGV Estate Sales is a husband and wife partnership. Our employees are hand-picked professionals. All team members are life-long RGV residents. As a result, we have a unique perspective on the market in the Rio Grande Valley.
Together, we have many years of experience in estate sales services. For example, we have liquidated the estates of our own parents. Also, we owned an antiques store in McAllen. We have invaluable knowledge of collectibles and high-end furnishings. Simply put, we understand the market and culture in the RGV.
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 3173.
Next, we recognize that liquidating the estate of a family member can be overwhelming. We know that people often have sentimental attachments to certain items. Moreover, we understand the complexities of making decisions when several family members are involved in the estate liquidation. Let our knowledge and experience guide you through this.
Without doubt, we have conducted many estate sales successfully; our testimonial page on our website is just a sampling of that. We have conducted estate sales in McAllen, Harlingen, Brownsville and most of the towns in between. We’ve done fine, high-quality estate sales and rustic farm estate sales and all types in-between. No sale is too big or too small, no two estate sales are ever alike–and we’ve handled them all! From the ranch lands of Rio Grande City, to the historic streets of Harlingen, to the balmy resacas of Brownsville, we have the knowledge and experience for your estate sale and your market.
Finally, you can rely on us for realistic prices on all items. This helps maximize profits. And of course, during the estate liquidation setup, we will point out any exceptional items that you may want to keep.
Honesty, Integrity, Experience.
Ultimately, our commitment to all clients is to serve with the utmost respect, expediency and honesty, making your transition easy and stress-free. Simply put, we are the premier estate sale company in the Rio Grande Valley!
How to Choose an Estate Sale Company
When researching a potential liquidation company, ask about the following:
- How many years have they been in business?
- What are their credentials and background?
- Do they cover the entire Rio Grande Valley (RGV)?
- Have they conducted estate sales in your town (McAllen, Harlingen, Brownsville or other RGV towns)?
- How many employees do they have to assist at sales?
- Can they provide references?
- Do they have any certifications and professional memberships?
- Do they comply with all local and state regulations affecting estate liquidators, including obtaining any required permits and collecting all applicable sales taxes?
- What is their experience in collectibles, antiques, and high quality housewares?
- What insurance do they carry?
- How large is their customer base?
- What media do they use for advertising?
- How do they prevent theft?
- What accounting is provided to you, in what format and how quickly?
- Who removes the unsold items at the end of the sale? If it is done by the estate sale company itself, that may be a conflict of interest.
We have the answers to your questions!
Personal Property Appraisals
Need a personal property appraisal for tax purposes or to settle an estate? We can help with that, too! As certified personal property appraisers, Andrew and Jane can provide a fair market value of your estate for tax or re-sell purposes. This is a service that is separate from the estate sale services. No other liquidation company in the RGV can offer this two-fold expertise.
We serve the Rio Grande Valley and can handle your estate sale/liquidation, moving sale, or down-sizing sale; contact us by email at email@example.com or give us a call at 956-279-9445!