This Page Is Out of Date
It appears that your browser settings are preventing this page from loading the latest version. You may be seeing
old information or you may run into errors because of this. Your system time settings can also cause this issue. Please check that your system time is correct.
Tell Me More
At EstateSales.NET we care about providing you with tools and information to manage
you about what information this web site collects, who may receive that information,
what we may do with the information, and how long we keep it. While we have made
every attempt to make this policy as clear as possible, if you have any further
questions about it, please contact us:
100 S High St
Jackson, MO 63755
Phone: (888) 653-8468
selection. When you choose a city to look at, we save that information in a cookie
so that the next time you visit our site, we can take you to the most probable city
that interests you without having to ask. In addition, third parties, including
receive information from your websites and elsewhere on the internet and use that
information to provide measurement services and target ads. You may opt out from
the collection and use of information for ad targeting by visiting
www.aboutads.info/choices or www.youronlinechoices.eu
What types of information does this website collect?
We collect the following types of information:
- Traditional contact information such as mailing address, phone number, and fax number.
- Internet contact information such as e-mail addresses.
- Web pages visited, click stream data, and other navigation information.
- Non-financial identification information, such as username and password combinations.
- Estate Sale companies and some individuals provide us with estate sale information
and financial information.
Why is this website collecting the information?
We collect the information for the following purposes:
- To complete the current activity of the visitor.
- For website administration purposes.
- To evaluate, review, or improve the website.
- To customize the website for the user on multiple visits to the site.
- To notify visitors of updates to the sites, and/or contact them to market products
- To send a weekly newsletter with regard to upcoming estate sales.
How long will the information be kept?
- Information like e-mail addresses and sale preferences are kept until the user decides
he or she does not want to be e-mailed anymore.
- Estate Sale information is usually kept until one month after the sale has occurred.
Can I review my information?
Our website allows you to review the contact information we keep about you. This
is done by clicking on the link in the estate sale e-mail or by logging in on the
site under Subscribers or Admin (depending on whether or not you are a company).
Can I opt-out at any time?
Yes, you can unsubscribe at any time by one of the following methods. We will normally
unsubscribe your address within 30 minutes. It can take up to one business day though.
- Click the link at the bottom of a notification e-mail that you received from us
and follow the instructions.
- Reply to any e-mail that you have received from us and ask to be unsubscribed or
- Log into our web site and make the changes there:
What if I think there are inaccuracies in my information?
If you believe we are not handling your information in accordance with our privacy
policy, please contact our customer service department. Contact information is available
as soon as you notify us.