SATURDAY: All remaining items 50% OFF -Nothing Held Back!
An Antique Dealer's Estate in West Austin
We are pleased to represent another vintage estate in Highland Park West (Balcones Drive area) offering the inventory of an antiques dealer along with general household goods. You will find art glass & crystal, clocks, porcelain & china, vintage and antique furniture, listed artists and many Texas artists paintings, a postage stamp collection including many mint sheets and Austin postal history, souvenir spoons, jewelry, clowns, vintage audio, records and more.
See 200 plus photos below
Collectible Porcelain and Ceramics: Gorham Moppet Music Box and Moppet figurines - Boehm: Mandarin Duck, Rhododendron, Bone Porcelain flowers - Lo Scricciolo Adriano Colombo and Toni Moretti figurines - Royal Doulton figurines: The Balloon Man, The Old Balloon Seller, Twilight, The Judge, The Orange Lady, Biddy Penny Farthing - J. Morie pair of 16" Bisque Porcelain "Harvest Time" figurines - Occupied Japan porcelain - 1957 Hummel "Carnival" figurine, "Feathered Friends" - Fitz & Floyd Famous Landmarks Around the World White House teapot.
Crystal, cut glass and art glass: American Brilliant Cut Glass - Czech Bohemian Glass - Lausitzer German Lead Crystal - Waterford: Lismore biscuit barrel, Lismore clarets, Heritage Alana Decanter, Josef Svarc signed Thistle pitcher and two vases, Violetta Decanter - 1983 Stuart Abelman Cranberry Glass Pulled Teddy Bear -- Sabino opalescent glass- Spode Glass owl - Baccarat Jam Jar, Swarovski Crystal owl, small bear and 2004 snowflake ornament.
Originals by listed artists and Texas artists:
- Frits Lucien Ohl (1904-1976) Flamboyan tree with two figures, impressionist with impasto work measuring approximately 2' by 3', image size 21" x 33"
- C.B. Normann (1903 -1985, UT artist) framed original bluebonnet,
- Volney Allan Richardson (New York/ Texas 1880-1955) floral still life believed to be original "White Roses" signed and dated 1933, image size 18" x 21"
- Loveta Strickland (Texas) small original framed painting, 1973
- A 16 x 20 landscape painting on canvas by Milbie Benge (b. 1948 California and student of Dalhart Windberg and A.D. Greer.)
- John William Guerin (U.T. , Michigan 1920-2016) "Lone Pine" original signed watercolor
- Small framed flowers by Texas artist Henrietta Garner Schacherbauer (1913-2009).
- An original by wildlife artist Alberto Menza (San Antonio, TX) "birds"
- Temple, Tx. artist Lo Sharris Cunningham, custom framed 34 x 20 a hyper-realist panoramic Texas landscape, acrylic on canvas with personal note from artist.
- George Boutwell "butterflies" custom framed by artist
- An antique Dutch landscape in gilt frame, signature illegible, has a repair,
- Allen King, small framed original landscape,
- an early original by Texas artist Ken Fleisch with a drawing sketch on verso, a coca-cola sign on a barn
- Mary Selfridge (Native American artist.) "hunting dog and fowl"
- 3 original landscape paintings on canvas by prolific Texas artist and sculptor Clinton Baermann including a large desert painting and a bluebonnet still life vase and flowers
- Margaret Grimmer (TX) Trees and flowers,
- Margie Morrow (sewing, still life)
The following are all prints:
- B.B. Barrick print "General Store"
- Porfirio Salinas: 1 framed and numerous unframed numbered limited edition prints, an edition of 1500 (Whitney Co. Austin TX)
- "In the Beginning" by Betsy Allison,
- Deborah Franklin N.Y. prints,
- Tony Graham Manhattan Skyline,
- WFUNA print Princess Grace 1981 Limited Edition,
- 2 etchings by Bernard Zalon,
- Signed Dalhart Windberg print, "Gift of Love"
- E.M "Buck" Schiwetz framed print, "Gathright Hall" Texas A&M,
- 2 signed and numbered George Boutwell prints including "Pony Talk" in frame
- F. H. Wagner large watercolor print in frame,
- Helen Anikst serigraph "Delphinium Delight" signed and numbered 26/350 (22 x 29),
- Andre Gisson (American 1921-2003( "The Carousel" signed and numbered by artist.
Photography: Padgett McFeely "Garden Cherub" numbered, Anne Geddes
C.D., L.P. and cassette collection(Jazz, Country, 60's rock n roll, Frank Sinatra, Bill Cosby, Violins of Villa Fontana, Dean Martin, Christmas, more.) Collectible 45 signed Gary P Nunn 45. Signed C.D. classical, various artists (country, swing, soul, 60's) Texas artist, signed CD
Vintage Audio turntable speakers, receivers, MCS
Stamp Collection: A large collection of mostly U.S. and foreign stamps: a long run of mint sheets in file books, first day covers, plate blocks, loose cancelled stamps, lot of world stamps some mint some used. Mint stamp file books and other supplies.
Souvenir Spoons: a large collection amassed over many years include Worlds Fairs and Exposition, Sterling, Enameled spoons, a Black Americana from Pensacola, Fl.