A stellar start to the New Year with this 2,756 sq. ft. estate includes high quality furniture (Baker, Henredon, Thomasville, Kindel, Ethan Allen, etc.) Woodard patio chairs, a Danish modern oval dining table with 4 chairs, a teak porch swing, china and crystal, books, sterling silver pieces, Reed & Barton silver-plate and a black Kitchen Aid freezer-bottom refrigerator. We also have All Clad, Corning, Williams Sonoma, Junior League Texas cookbooks and great kitchen items, ladies size 12 casual clothing, costume jewelry, two Bose Wave radio/CD players, vintage Barbie, Midge, Ken, Skooter and Skipper dolls and accessories, and much more. A total surprise was finding a piece of Newcomb College pottery-a miniature cabinet vase by Jonathan Hunt and painted by Sophie Irvine. Get yourself a ladies Burberry trench, or a signed piece of costume jewelry. A total surprise was finding a piece of Newcomb College pottery a miniature cabinet vase by Jonathan Hunt and decorated by Sadie Irvine! We look forward to seeing you and are excited and proud to open the doors onto another fabulous Austin Estate Sale!
-Joe & Cathie
Scroll all the way down to see 200 additional photos
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 1/19/2018 (154-57-5:22:38 PM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (82-54).
- Quality mid-century furniture pieces by Henredon, Baker, Kindel, Thomasville, Kittinger, Widdicomb
- Danish Modern Teak: dining table Vejle Stole Mobelfabrik with 2 leaves and Niels Otto Moller dining chairs model No. 75
- A Newcomb College pottery miniature cabinet vase signed Sadie Irvine
- 2 Bose Wave Radio/CD Players
- Costume and Fine Jewelry
- Westmoreland Milk Glass
- Reed & Barton, Silverplate
- Castleton china Dolly Madison china
- Brad Keeler leaf plates
- Seneca crystal Laurel Wreath
- Pair of Lenox Stiffel pineapple lamps, floor lamps, table lamps
- Heinrich & Co. Selb Bavaria Imperial
- Vintage Christmas ornaments and figurines
- Dolls: Barbie, clothing and accessories, Ken, Scooter, Midge, Skipper, Alex Dolls, Liddle Kiddles, Trolls, Puzzles
- Steiff stuffed animals
- Vera scarves, vintage baby clothes,
- Ladies size 12 casual clothing, purses some vintage, outerwear for men, medium
- Vintage Linens and Crochet
- US and world coins, big Silvers, Watches (Seiko and Seamaster)
- Navarre Pottery Vase, Brush McCoy
- Electronics Sony Bravia flatscreen, Sony DVD player, RCA VCR, Sony TV's
- Kodak 500 Supermatic Projector, splicer
Full Kitchen and Pantry: All Clad, Farberware, Pyrex, Corning, Sunbeam Mixmaster, Frigidaire and Oster microwaves, cookbook collection: Texas and more, Thomas German stoneware, utensils, kitchen gadgets, woks, Bia Cordeon Bleu Lobster Tureen and bowls, Vintage California Vernonware Mayflower china set, copper molds and so much more.
Art: Original signed watercolor by Colorado artist David Throndson, wood block print signed and numbered 45/50 by F. Alvarez, a vintage 3-dimensional paper mache lion head wall hanging in the style of Sergio Bustamante, Hand tinted Bennette Moore photographic portraits of New Orleans, Porfirio Salinas framed print, various decorator art and prints, signed landscape oil , artist unknown, framed needlework, framed bird photography.
CD's: digital classical releases (London, Masters of Music, Philips, Delos, etc) Sinatra, Streisand,
Books: Lincoln Parish (New Orleans), U.T. Cactus Yearbooks '42, '43, '44, '47, hardback fiction, signed books, volume sets, world books, spirituality, health,
Appliances: Maytag gas dryer ($100.) Kitchen Aid Refrigerator $200 firm- pick up Sunday Buyer disconnects.
Garage: a primitive baker's work table, antique full size four post bed, 2 vintage Kelley galvanized wash tubs #2, #3, aluminum folding patio chairs. folding step ladder, dollar books, 3 Samsonite folding card tables, pair of folding chairs, wood and metal shelves, ironing board, shelving, aluminum cookware, pots and pans, sausage grinder, household chemical,. leaf bags, aluminum painters ladder. canes, rolling folding walkers with seats, air desk, microwave, vacuum, glass and ceramic flower pots and vases, wrought iron, apothecary jars, Christmas candles, pickle jars, light bulbs, electrical cords, adapters & plugs, Schwinn exercise bicycle, vintage china, coffee mugs, bowls, file cabinets, vintage picnic basket, chandelier, metal, headphones for the hearing impaired, etc