Sold #97 Cool Vintage Tupperware Lot

Sold by Kelly's Estate & Auction Company


Local Pickup Required
Thomaston, GA 30286
See description for pickup details

This is a vintage Tupperware lot everything you see in the pictures goes with the lot I would say 95% of this is great vintage Tupperware. The other 5% that is other vintage containers or kitchen items. Great pieces like the lettuce keeper there are two of those and the Jell-O molds with the Stars and other shapes plus the pie keepers! Starts @ 1.00 no reserve!! Awesome lot buyer will be happy!

Pickup DetailsPick up 303 Cherokee Rd Thomaston, GA.
November 6th 7th & the 8th 10:00 -4:00
More shopping for items not listed.

Shipping of larger items such as dishes, Art , Rugs ; small furniture can be handled by Pak Mail.

Seller only accepts major credit cards.

Keep looking we should have at LEAST #200 LOTS!!
This online features the contents of a large beautiful home in Thomaston,GA.
*Gorham Sterling Chantilly flatware
* Sterling Giblets
* China
* Mink Stole
*Fine Decor
* Tons of kitchen items
* VINTAGE jewelry & more
Auction PICK UP November 6th
7th & 8th
10:00-4:00 & more shopping.
303 Cherokee Rd Thomaston, GA

OUT OF STATE? FEEL FREE TO BID ON on small items and I we'll combine shipping and invoice you for exact shipping after the sale is over!

Larger items such as rugs paintings Etc can be shipped via Pak Mail.

Please be sure to check ending times of the items you are bidding

As is the case with most estate sales, all sales are as-is and final. We do our best to provide detailed descriptions and pictures of our items so you know exactly what you'll be receiving.

Please use the Ask a Question form or FAQ section if you have any questions about this item

Find More Items with Similar Terms

tupper-ware Home Kitchen Collectible

Subscribe to the upcoming sales in your area!

Create a free subscriber account and be notified of local estate sales near you.

Get free sale notifications